Thanks for your interest in contributing an article to Story Warren. We love making new allies.
- Our Fostering Imagination category needs articles about strengthening, informing, and redeeming young imaginations.
- We love articles that pull back the curtain on everyday life to show where imagination leads to, or plays its part in, healthy Christian faith and family, or cultural, life.
- We generally prefer short posts to long ones. Ideal: above 500 words, less than 1,000 words.
- We welcome reviews of books, plays, music, or movies that nourish our imaginations and help us look for God’s Kingdom Come, both in the Big Story and in the many ways he works among us every day.
- We occasionally publish original poetry and short stories. Very short, and for children.
- Illustrators are always welcome – let us know if you’re available, and we’ll try to match you with a written submission.
Story Warren exists to serve parents as they foster holy imagination in the children they love.”
— S. D. Smith, founder
A living faith depends on a strong, informed, and holy imagination twisting together the strands of truth and hope.”
— James D. Witmer, managing editor
We affirm the historic Christian creeds and the essential stream of Christian orthodoxy, and believe that there are plenty of other places on the internet for argument and controversy. We’re looking for articles that focus on construction.
Have a look around the website to see how our other writers have approached these topics, then send your article to: email@example.com
Note the first: Story Warren does not accept all articles. Due to constraints on time, we can’t always explain why.
Note the second: Submissions remain the property of their authors. By submitting, you consent to having your article shared on our various avenues to serve audiences, from (for example) the website and social media, to (potentially) podcasts and videos. If at any time you wish your content removed, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.